Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's my life!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Wow soo busy! I thought I would give you guys a little update on what has been going on with me. Well I start school tomorrow. (So I might write more on my breaks) That means I will be living on campus haha well at least 90% of my Monday - Thursday will be spent on campus. I am taking all General Education classes except Photography. I am excited being in school even though I love being at conventions more. When I am at conventions people know me I am loud and proud having fun! When I am at school I am a geek. I sit alone in the corner somewhere reading my manga or on a computer. Hopefully I will become closer to all of you guys who read my blog. For now I will leave you with this short post since I have a lot of getting ready to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment